Monday, January 25, 2010
Monday, January 18, 2010
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Someone will always be prettier.
Someone will always be smarter.
Some of their houses will be bigger.
Some will drive a better car.
Their children will do better in school.
And their husband will fix more things around the house.
So let it go, and love you and your circumstances.
Think about it.
The prettiest woman in the world can have hell in her heart.
The most highly favored woman on your job may be unable to have children.
The richest woman you know, she's got the car, the house, the clothes might be lonely.
And the Word says, "If I have not Love , I am nothing." So, again, Love you.
Love who your are...
Look in the mirror in the morning and smile and say,
"I'm too blessed to be stressed,
And too Anointed to be Disappointed!"
Winners make things happen ~~ Losers let things happen!
Be "Blessed" Ladies and pass this on to encourage another woman.
To the World you might be one person , but to me You are SPECIAL!
During the latter stages of her illness, I had to give up designing all together and left a few projects just sitting in a file on my computer to finished at a later date. Well with a new year I've finally got the mojo back to go back to these files and begin pulling them back out a little at a time to bring you more freebies. The first of these is a QP made out of the kit that is closest to being ready for release. It is from my Elegance Kit. I hope you like it. I plan on having a set of 4 QP's and maybe a set of Brag Book pages along with the Kit. Plans are to have the Kit go live the last week of the month.
With this new kit and new year comes a new set of resolutions. While not has many as last year - which I did not keep even through I tried my best - these resolution are simply based on two words - Believe and Change. The dictionary defines Believe as to have confidence in the truth, the existence or the reliability of something, although without absolute proof that one is right in doing so. That is a mouthful. Change is defined as to make the form, nature, content, future course, etc., of something different from what it is or from what it would be if left alone; to transform or convert. Another mouthful. So without further delay here are my resolutions.
1. To Believe in Myself - I am the perfect person God designed me to be. I do not have to make excuses for myself. I am fully capable of accomplishing anything I dream of. I may not be perfect but I am the Perfect ME.
2. While I am the Perfect ME. I can still change some things in my life. While I've learned that setting goals like I will loss 50 pounds this year normally lead to failure, I can keep moving forward. Rethink those goals and restate them. I can change my eating habits to ensure that my family eats a balanced healthy diet. I can change my lifestyle to include more activities in each day. And while change this way may be slow it will be change none the less.
Now for the 5 steps to a great new blog for 2010:
1. I will design at least one new kit every other month for a total of six new kits this year - more if you're lucky.2. I will post something at least once per week including a freebie.
3. I will continue to hone my skills as a designer through classes and tuts.
4. I will continue to promote the designers I CT for each month here on my blog.
5. And finally while I do not have the time to thank you for your comments regarding my freebies, I am very appreciative and grateful for each download, especially those of you who come back time and time again.