Thursday, November 13, 2008

Here I Am

Hi all,


I've thought about starting this blog for a while now and have finally decided to jump in to it. I've done My Space and Cafe Mom in the past, so this shouldn't be that much different. I'm a mother to a beautiful daughter and grandmother to a great little boy. He calls me Moo, so the blogs named for him. I work by day as the editor of a small local newspaper and at night I scrap and scrap and scrap. I love scraping my family and found digital scrapping to be my therapy. I'm just getting into designing so you guys will be my Guinea pigs. But for now I'm just going to put up a few of my latest layouts. Let me know what you think.


I've been playing around with backgrounds recently. Taking pics and using different blending modes and textures to make awesome backgrounds. I made this one yesterday for Katherine Estry's Digitals He said, She said challenge. You can find it in my gallery there by clicking on
http://digitalscrapbookpages.com/galleria/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/12013 .







Credits for Christmas page go to Beth Rimmer's Fruitcake Therapy kit available at Digitals.

No comments: