Thursday, February 12, 2009

Grandpa's Pockets

This week has been pretty tough - Mom's cancer is worst than we though - but things are starting to get back to normal. Hopeful we will bring my mom home tomorrow and we can focus on getting her well and life back to normal. I have however had the opportunity to work on another kit by Christine Smith of Digitals. It is called Grandpa's Pockets and it's full of those browns, blues, oranges, and items that we've all pulled out of our Grandpa's pockets when we were kids.

The first of these layouts is of my grandson and his papa. I just love the love you see in his papa's eyes. The second layout is called Daddy's Hands and shows several pics of Daddy's hands holding on to his little ones. I love hands. They are so full of expression.

Just click on the images or the kit name to go to the Digital's store to get your copy of this great kit.

No comments: