Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Freebie for YOU!!!

I know I promised a new kit this month but between mom, work, family and life, I've found my creative skills foundering some. I've been working on a fun Jungle kit but just can't seem to get it to looking like I want it too. So I've decided that I will make a few QPs out of it and maybe a mini kit with what I've got that I like. But for today I've got the 1st QP. Hope you like.

Download Link Expired

Please remember if you download, please leave some love.

7 comments:

Sparky4 said...

Really cute! :)

Forwarded to my daughter who loves all things jungle-y!

grammadiane said...

OMG....This is just adorable...thank You Sweets...

Vicky said...

very cute qp, joni! THANKS!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Jun [LA 08:12pm, NY 10:12pm] - 29 Jun [UK 03:12am, OZ 01:12pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on Jun. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

MarthaElaine said...

This is darling! Thank you!

deltalady6 said...

Too cute! TFS!