Saturday, August 15, 2009

CT Layouts with Happily Ever AfterZ Wishes Of The Heart

My second kit for CT duties at Digitals this month was Happily Ever AfterZ Wishes of the Heart. DeDe is really outdoing herself with these Happily Ever AfterZ kits. They are awesome and perfect for any little Princess or Prince. You really need to check out this kit and all DeDe's other kits in this collection in her store at Digitals or at her blog.

I did three layouts with this kit. The first one is called Our Cinderella and is of my DD when she was 6 as Little Miss Georgia Forestry Queen. The second on is called Princess and is of my DD at 4 or 5 getting ready to compete in a talent contest. This layout was done as part of Digitals' Sketchy Details Challenge. The last one is called Cinderella's Castle and features my DD this past April standing in front of Cinderella's Castle at Disney World.

No comments: