Saturday, July 3, 2010

Our Wedding Day

Wow, it's hard to believe that the Designer's contest is coming to end with this submission. The contest has been great for me. I was asked to join a store and my Grand Opening is going on right now. So go shop, at Southern Comfort Scraps - there's lots of sales and freebies hidden everywhere.

Our last challenge in the contest was to design a Wedding Kit and I'm really pleased with how well this kit turned out. I hope you guys love it as much as I do. Please remember to leave a comment if you download. And yes, you must go to Cool Scrap Digitals to download the kit.


6 papers
1 wedding bell
1 wedding bouquet
1 lace bow
1 wedding cake
1 dove
2 flowers
1 silver frame
1 heart element
1 ivy
1 pearled lace
1 lace frame
1 scattered rose petals
1 set of wedding rings
1 word-art

Thanks so much for supporting me through out this contest and please check out my store.

No comments: