Thursday, September 23, 2010

CT Layouts for DeDe, Amanda, and Ale

While I may be designing now, I still love CTing for DeDe Smith, Amanda Thorderson, Jen Maceyunas, and Digital Scrapbook Pages. Over the summer, DeDe and Amanda slowed down a bit and Jen's been on maternity leave, so I haven't had much to do. But now that school is back in things are picking up a bit so I thought I would share with you guys what I've been up to. First for DeDe. I just love this picture of my GS in his silly cowboy hat. He loves that old hat and I love that smile and is to die for blue eyes (couldn't be that he's got his Moo's blue eyes - hehehe). DeDe's new Sunflower SkyZ kit was perfect for this picture. It's the member's kit this month at ScrapWow and while you have to join to get it there are still tons of coordinating products that go with the kit you can snag without joining. Check them out on her blog. "Leave Me Alone" of course features my #1 main man again and is designed with DeDe's School YearZ: Book WormZ. This kit is the daily download at Digitals right now but you can find her School YearZ collection at Digitals, ScrapWow, Faith Sisters, 3Scrapateers and her blog. You can find my LO in my Galleries.
My last share with DeDe's kit is with her Jesus Loves the Little Children kit. It was made as part of a Design Challenge that landed DeDe a spot on the Faith Sister's Design team. This kits a Freebie so click on over the Faith Sisters and grab it before it's gone.

Amanda Thorderson has released two new kits this month. The first kit is Superstition and is scheduled to be released at Digitals at the end of the month. This LO features my little one in his Halloween costume last year. He just loves that B-Rex costume.

My second LO for Amanda this month features her Fall Into School Reloaded kit and my boy at school. He is in K-3 this year and loving it.

This month at Digitals I was assigned Alessandra Designs. Ale is an awesome designer. She asked me to work with her newest kit, Fairy Land and an older but beautiful kit, 4 Seasons: Autumn. Both kits are awesome and inspired these great layouts. It 's hard for me to believe that my beautiful little Princess is now 19 years old. But she will always be my baby. Thanks for looking. I hope you found something that inspired you to check out these great designers and scrap something.





No comments: