Thursday, May 5, 2011

New In Store and Starving Artist Store Hop

Sorry I've been lax in posting on here but the life continues even when a blog needs tending. Thought I would share a few of my new designs which you can find at Southern Comfort Scraps and Scrappetizing.





I'm also participating in a Starving Artist Store Hop with 30+ other designers which will go live on May 6th but I'm giving you a peek at my kit now. You can find it at Southern Comfort Scraps where it will be exclusive for the month of June and will then go in my other stores. For the month of May only you can get this kit for only $2.00

Don't forget to stop back by on Friday, May 6th to hop on the Store Hop and snag the freebies I've got set to go live on INDS Day. Plus a FB Contest will be coming your way soon, so if you haven't liked me yet, it's time to now.







No comments: