Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Look What Landi Made

At Berry Sweet Scrap we have a wonderful group of CT's. They are always making the most awesome LO's. So Today I am so HAPPY to share with you a LO Landi made the Calendar Challenge over at Berry Sweet Scrap.
 
You can find Landi's gallery here. Be sure to check out all her great layouts and leave a comment on the ones you like.  If you don't know, CT's get no pay for their great work. And believe me, they do so much for their designers and stores. So all the thanks they get is the comments we leave them. 

And while I'm at it I think I will share my Calendar made for the challenge. 
 Both of these great calendars were made with my Heartfelt Calendar Mini which you can get FREE if you join in the fun of the calendar Challenge.




No comments: