Sunday, March 25, 2012

LO's I did for Digitals

It's been a while since I posted any LOs on here so I've got a ton for you today. As a lot of know I not only design scrapbook kits but I got my start as a CT at Digitals and 3 years later, I'm still there scrapping their kits. This is the only way I can seem to make the time to scrap my our family pages and I do truly love all their designers.  So here we go with the LOs.
This first LO is of my SIL side of the family and the one below is of my GS pretending he is shaving. I felt both of these LOs were a little on the vintage side, therefore my decision to age the top photo and change the one of my GS to black & white.
Credit: Shall We Tangerine Tango: Denim with Style by Joyce de Jonge
 
The next set of LOs I had a blast making. Since I don't usually scrap girly LOs this was a nice change and let me use some of those creative muscles I rarely am able to flex. A big thank you goes out to Glenda for sharing her pictures with me.

Credits: Girls Stuff Bundle - Pati Araujo
The last LOs are of my nephew and GS. Both are made using Amanda Thorderson's Celebrate Life! kit which I must is perfect for all of your everyday pictures. The colors are awesome and were perfect for these two layouts. (Note: I did re-color the pink on the swirl to red to match the layout.)
Credit: Celbrate Life! by Amanda Thorderson 
Link to kit: http://digitalscrapbookpages.com/digitals/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=26_128&products_id=25077
 All of these LO's can be viewed at my gallery at Digital.
Thanks for looking and Happy Scrappin'!

No comments: