Friday, May 4, 2012

May Journaling Challenge At BSS

Gosh, this year is flying by and I just looked up and realized it is May...May is full of great memories and fun adventures for me. Besides it being the month school gets out here, it's the month my MOM, Grandson, and sweet Niece celebrate their birthdays. Add to that, Mother's Day falls right smack dab in the middle of it and the its with Memorial Day,the official start of Summer down south.

This Month at BSS we decided to change things up a bit and all the designers are doing different challenges. I'm doing the Journaling Challenge this month and decided to focus on Mothers, our moms, what being a mother means to you, a special mom in your life (could be your mom, your daughter, or a special friend).  So come join me in the forum and post that LO about this special mom and don't forget the Journaling - a title or quote won't do. Think about what makes this mom so special to you...what does being a mom mean to you...Make it special for the one you love. Post your LO and earn a $2 coupon for my store.

Here's one I did a few weeks about about my mom.



Love and Happy Scrappin' 
Joni

No comments: