Friday, July 13, 2012

July Calendar Challenge at Berry Sweet Scraps and a Freebie


Sorry  Guys, I'm so behind on blogging but I'm honestly trying to do better and spend a little time each day on the computer blogging, pinning, tweeting and FBing and marketing both Berry Sweet and Digitals and of course my designs. But right now, I want to let you know about a Challenge I'm hosting at Berry Sweet Scraps - the July Calendar Challenge. You will find the challenge in the Berry Sweet Forum here . And just for participating I'm giving you an awesome add-on that coordinates with my True Blue kit - new this month.




And here's my calendar for this month.


And one made by a BSS CT.

                                ps_moosTRUEBLUEcalendarchal
By Poki04

There's plenty of time left to get in on the fun in Berry Sweet's Forum. Hope to see you there. 

Love and Happy Scrappin'
Joni

No comments: