Saturday, April 18, 2009

Outside My Window - CT Layouts

Outside My Window is a Joyce de Jonge kit. She is a designer from Digitals and is absolutely awesome. This kit is wonderful. A perfect Spring kit. It will be great for scrapping those spring pics, garden pics, family pics, special occasions pics, heritage pics, you name it. the pinks, greens, and white papers along with the beautiful roses and that awesome window element is well worth checking this kit out. You can find it here.

I used this kit for another page for mom's book. Easter Memories focus on our first extended Family Get Together since my grandparents passed 4 years ago.


Both mom and Doug are fighting cancer now so that makes our get together more precious. We had over thirty family members present on this Easter afternoon to enjoy a great lunch, wonderful fellowship, and for the kids an awesome egg hunt.

We can't wait till next year, Aunt Judy so be prepared.

I know it's late but I'm hoping everyone had a great Easter too.

No comments: