Tuesday, July 7, 2009

LO using picture from Frames and Special Effects Class

I'm taking a class at Jessica Sprague dot com right now on using Frames and Special Effects. Although it appears to be basically a beginners class, I figured that since I'm 100% self-taught in graphic arts and designs that I might learn something even if it's just shortcuts to what I already know.

Today's assignment was to take a picture add a frame and some wordart. So I picked this picture of my grandson on his B-day. The frame overlay and the wordart were part of the class material given out for the class and are by House of 3 I think or at least that's the name on the folder it came in. This was what I came up with.

Well after I had the picture finished, I had to scrap it. So I opened up my Challenge folder for July and found a challenge to do - Digitals Deja Vu Challenge. The kit is Digitals' June Challenge Bonus Collab Earth Renewed.

No comments: