Saturday, February 27, 2010

CT Layouts for Dea Spina

I decided to take a little time off of designing to try to check up on my CT LOs on my blog. This month I was Dea Spina's CT at Digitals. To tell the truth I love all the Designers I work with at Digitals and hopefully I am learning from them. I chose two kits of Dea's to scrap with this month and then I used one I already owned for one of the Digitals Challenges.

Extravaganza is a kit that has been around for a little while but it is still great. It's an all purpose kit that's good for everything.
Summer Pastels is her newest kit. I love the yellows and oranges of this kit. It's just perfect for those summery pages you will be scrapping in the next few months.
This kit I brought last year around Valentines Day. I loved that it's a Valentines kit without the pinks, reds, and whites most people associate with Valentines Day. This kit is Love To Love and has an awesome bead alpha that goes with it.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: