Friday, February 26, 2010

I'm on a new Creative Team

Last month I CTed at Digitals for Jennifer Maceyunas. She's a wiz at page templates, wordart and digitals page kits. But best of all her style is way different from Amanda's or DeDe's and when working on her projects I feel pushed to reach outside my normal box. This keeps me learning and honing my skills. Well after she saw my work she asked me to CT for her too. I'm so excited. So today, as a tribute to my new CT group, I'm going to feature some of pages I've made with her kits.

Both of these kits were recently released at Digitals and can be found in Jen's store. The first one is Bohemian Dreams. It's rich colors and awesome elements are awesome. Take a look at these two LO made with it. The second kit is called Paws-A-Tively Pets and is rich in greens, blues and chocolates. It is too cute with it's acrylic pets and wordart. I featured my pets in these LOs.



No comments: