Wednesday, October 27, 2010

CT Shares

Even though I'm designing now I still love CTing for my favorite designers. As a matter of fact, CTing is one way I'm able to scrap some of my own memories and have fun using someone else's kits. This month at Digitals, I got the privilege of CTing for Sharon of Nini's Notions. She's an awesome designer and I feel honored to be able to call her a friend too. I used two of her kits this month. The first kit was called New Orleans Night Add-On and is absolutely gorgeous. The first LO I did with this great kit is of Cinderella's Castle, taken on our vacation this summer to Disney World in Orlando, FL. The second LO I entitled 2008 Prom and is of my DD and SIL. I just love the old timey look of their photo.
The second kit I scrapped with for Sharon was Making the Grade: Pre-School 101. It's the perfect kit to scrap my GS's memories of his pre-school years. Here's two of my GS. The first is called Craft Time and the second one is of his 1st Day in K-3.
Another designer I CT for is Jen Maceyunas, another Digitals designer. She's been out on maternity leave but now has the sweetest little boy, who I think is just precious. She is also Digitals' Featured Designer until November 4 and has an awesome freebie there. This month I scrapped with her kit Autumn in the Air. I had a blast with it and it was perfect for our Ft. Wilderness pages and for a fun LO I called Acting Silly. I'm working on a couple of other special projects with her and I can't wait to share them with you soon.
My last CT share today is from a collab kit by DeDe Smith and Georgia Oliver, designing under the name Sisters by Heart. Again another Digitals design team. The kit is called Eerie-Sistable and simply a too cute Halloween kit. I thought it went perfect with my GS's Buzz outfit.

Thanks for looking and hope to see you back soon.

No comments: