Monday, October 11, 2010

New Kit, Sale, CT/QC call and a Freebie for you

Wow that's a mouthful, but I've got so much to tell you tonight. First I've got an awesome new kit for you - Autumn's Song. And I've got to say it's absolutely beautiful. You get 22 awesome Fall backgrounds and more than 70 elements. It is a full size kit and is PU/S4H/S4O friendly. I think it's the best kit I've made so far and I hope you all agree. The best part is that right now, through the end of October you can get this awesome kit at 30% off in all my stores.

And I've got a secret to share. If you like this kit, you're gonna love the one I've got coming out the end of the week. Let's just say ADD-ON. While I'm sharing good news don't forget about my sale going on right now in all my stores.


Please remember that I'm looking for a few Creative team members and a person who enjoys QCing products and making previews of my kits. Team members will receive my kits in exchange for LOs, QPs, 6 page Brag Books, etc. You are required to post your LOs in the galleries at my stores, at DigiShopTalk, and one more gallery of your choice. If you are interested please send me a sample of your work or link to your most active gallery. If you are applying for the QC/Preview position drop me a line at joniv91@yahoo.com so we can discuss my requirements.

And now what you have all been waiting for a freebie with my newest kit. It's a QP this time. Hope you like it and enjoy.

And I just want to say a big thank you to Sherry for all her help. Night guys, enjoy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great kit! Wavin' atcha from Savannah!