Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sale, New Store, and New Kits

Sorry guys that I've been neglecting you. I've been super busy at home and at work lately and most of my computer time has been spent designing and scrapping. And I've got so much to share with you. First I've joined an awesome group of designers at Sunflower Scrap Boutique. I don't have much there yet but I'm adding stuff on a daily basis. To Celebrate my new store I'm having a 50% off sale all month at Sunflower Scrap Boutique and a 50% sale off my entire stores at Southern Comfort Scraps and at Scrappetizing through the 15th of September. I've also added a couple of new ideas in the store with more to come this month (just finishing up the QC on them) and a huge Charity Kit which I'm going to introduce in another post. It's awesome, it's great and you got to go grab it. But for now the two new kits in the store.
Links: Scrappetizig , SCS, and SSB
Halloween Fun is a fun pack of CU items and includes papers, flairs, frames, a journal block and a goulish vamp. This pack if available at all three stores and is only $1.00 right now.
Links: Scrappetizing, SCS, and SSB
I'm also getting a jump on Christmas with this fun kit in the traditional colors of Red, White and Green. Holly Jolly Christmas is so much fun and full of whimsy. 18 papers, 40+ elements, posers, glitter sheets and more. The perfect kit to scrap you Christmas memories and right now it's only $2.50. Below I've included a close up of the papers and a look at the Bonus Freebie you get with this kit.
And a sneak peek at a new kit I have coming out on Labor Day to kick start the Fall Season. Apple Pickin Time includes 12 BG Papers, 20+ elements and a sassy little crow trying to steal your fresh picked apples.

No comments: