Thursday, December 29, 2011

Berry Sweet Scraps Is OPEN!!!!!

That's right!!! At 12:00 midnight tonight Berry Sweet Scraps opens their doors with tons of fun, challenges, contests, prizes, great designers, awesome sales and some of the best scrap kits you will be able to find on the net. I'm so excited because this is the kind of store I dreamed of being in and now it's a reality. We have a great gallery that is already filling up with great layouts and tags and a forum that's one of the most active I've seen. Go check us out and I'm sure you will love it.

Speaking of challenges and contest, I'm hosting two during our Grand Opening. The first is a Quick Page Challenge. Pick your favorite Berry Sweet Scrap Designer's kit (it has to be one in the our store) and make a Quick Page out of it to be given away as a freebie. Then load it in the gallery with a link back to the kit and a link to download it. Go back to the challenge thread in the forum and post a preview of your QP and a link to the QP in the gallery. Then I want you to call on all your scrapping friends, groups you're in, blog about it, etc. and get them to come to our gallery and leave a comment. The person with the most comments on January 14 will get a $10.00 gift certificate to my store. 2nd place will receive a $5.00 gift certificate to my store and 3rd place with get a $3.00 gift certificate to my store. Everyone who participates will receive a coupon for $1.00 off a $5 purchase from my store. So get scrapping.

The second one is an "Oh So Random" contest. Go to the Contest thread in the forum and tell me anything your want, a kit of mine, a LO you saw in the gallery you loved, or some random thought that running through your head and I will go back randomly each day and give away random gifts from my store. It could be kits, gift certificates, coupons, pretty much anything I randomly think of.

And to start things off I'm having a 50% off everything in my stores sale.


No comments: