Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas and a Freebie

Merry Christmas everyone. Sorry I haven't updated this as much as I should be over the holidays but life here in this one cow town has been pretty hectic. Between Christmas parties at school for my GS, Christmas Dance Recitals, parades, two funerals (sadly we lost an uncle and my DD's GM-in-law), a new baby (good friend's child), GS had minor surgery and life in general I've been pretty busy. I've also been really busy getting ready to open my new store at Berry Sweet Scraps. You guys are gonna love it there. We're not even open yet and I'm having a blast so I know you will. Grand Opening day is December 30, so mark your calendars, save the date and be there. I post later in the week about all that is going to go on there during GRAND OPENING.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. Enjoyed lots of great food, fellowship with loved one and dear friends, and got what they wanted for Christmas. As for me, well I gifted myself the new PSE10 a few weeks back and I gave the entire family a big screen TV and a home theater system for the family room but I think the best present was the look on my GS sweet face when he opened up a toy shaving kit with spiderman on it. You would have thought I had given him a million dollars.

Speaking of gifts, here's one for you. I've always loved the song 12 Days of Christmas but this year I decided to look into what the 12 days really meant. I found lots of information including that they begin the day after Christmas commonly known as Boxing Day and end on January 6 with the celebration of  Twelfth Night or the Feast of the Epiphany. There are lots of different traditions which go with it. Some giving gifts just on Christmas or Boxing Day and others giving gifts everyday with a special one on the 12th day. Since I love giving gifts I like the latter tradition. So today I give begin giving my twelve gifts to you.
Just click the image above and it will take you to the download page. These links will be good until January 15 so you will have plenty of time to download your gifts. So make sure you check back here everyday for your 12 days of Christmas gifts. Enjoy and Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays.

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Dec. 26, 2011. Thanks again.

nits said...

Thank you for sharing