Saturday, October 6, 2012

It's time for a Super Saturday Bonus

Yes, it's time for a Super Saturday Bonus aka Freebie for you. It started as a LO for the Scraplift Challenge I'm hosting and ended up so cute I decided to share it with you. I used my part of the Falling Into Autumn kits which are currently on sale for just $1 at Berry Sweet Scraps during our Customer Appreciation Days.


And let's not forget all the great fun we are having over there this week. I've got two challenges going on. A Storewide Sale and tons of fun. 

 
And let's not forget my monthly challenge for October - the Scraplift Challenge.

And now for what you've been reading all this for - The Super Saturday Bonus. Just click on the image below to download your Freebie.
And please if you download, come back here and leave a comment, thank you, something. I love sharing my talents with you and all I ask in return is a simple thank you.

Hugs and Happy Scrappin'
Joni

4 comments:

Creative Lee said...

Thank you So Much! :)

Gramma Rita said...

This is beautiful! Thank you so much, and I hope you enjoy your day. :)

Chickadee said...

Brilliant and so colorful. Thank you very much

R said...

Thank you for this quick page. :) I really like the bright colors on it. :)