Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 12 is Here

Today is the last of our 12 Days of Christmas. I'm sorry it's so late but real life got in the way today. Last night when I laid down with my GS to put him to sleep, I feel asleep too. Then this morning I just couldn't seem to get motivated to and by noon I felt I was coming down with a migraine but thanks to a nap and some good meds, I was able to get back up and finish this for you guys. Something I was determined to do. 
Remember to click the image above and you will be taken to the download site. Thanks so much for all of you who have stuck through all 12 days and I plan to have you and extra freebie in the next or two. Along with the preview of the kit these came from. Hope you enjoy and remember to leave a comment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for today's beautiful gift! I have really enjoyed collecting all these lovely designs.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for today's beautiful gift! I have really enjoyed collecting all these lovely designs.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 07, 2012. Thanks again.

MonkingsMusings said...

Thank you!