Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year and Another 12 Days of Christmas Freebie

It's hard to believe that another year has come and gone. Looking back I look on many wonderful memories. My niece graduating from high school. My DD graduating from college (only to tell me she is going on and getting another degree before she finishes). My GS playing in his first tee-ball game and soccer game. Watching my GS learn to boogie board at the beach. His first day of school. Birthdays...The list goes on and on. Many have been scrapped but many are still saved away in their files on my hard drive waiting to be scrapped. But in time each of these memories will be scrapped. Just as I hope each of yours will be. And to help you scrap another memory, here is another cluster frame for you.
Just click the image above to go to the download site. And remember to come back here everyday until January 16 for more. Remember to leave a comment as I truly appreciate them. Happy New Years and enjoy.

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jan. 01, 2012. Thanks again.