Monday, September 17, 2012

Berry Sweet Scraps Jounaling Challenge, Customer Appreciation Days and a Sale

Have I told you lately I'm having a Back to School Sale. LOL.  If you are are like me you forget so....


So pleeeeze, drop by the store and pick up a kit or two and get scrapping on some of the challenges in the forum. Speaking of the forum, we will be having Customer Appreciation Days at BSS October 1-7 and there will be tons of fun going on. I'm hosting two events...A Make a Wish event and an I Spy Challenge both should be great fun. We will also be having a Scavenger Contest throughout the store.


But how about dropping by the forum now and checking out the fun we are having in there now. I'm hosting two challenges this month. I told you about the Calendar Challenge yesterday, so today I'm sharing the Journaling Challenge. This month I simply asked you to scrap about our own or one of our loved one's first day of school. You don't have to journal much but the more the better. Remember we are creating memories here.

 Here's one I did last year for my GS using Amanda Thorderson's It's Elementary kit.

 
by Poki04

And now that you have been inspired I can't wait to see what you make. 

Love and Happy Scrappin'
Joni

No comments: