Friday, September 14, 2012

How Bout a Freebie and a Sale and a Glamouricious New Kit and a...

I know it's been a while but I've got my mojo back and I've got you guys a new freebie, but first I want you to take a gander at the great new kit I've got coming out in my store at Berry Sweet Scraps today. It's pretty, it's pink, it's got glitz, it's got glam, bling, it's Glamouricious...It's perfect for little girls (of all ages) playing dress up, prom, homecoming, date nights, princess, pageants, anytime and any reason we feel like being the Diva who lives inside all of us.
And remember Glamouricious will be on special this weekend only for 30% off....Hey that reminds me I'm also having a 20% off sale for my entire store the entire month of September. So come on over and check it out. I'm sure you will find something your just can't live without.

And while you are at Berry Sweet Scraps, why not hop on over the forum where you will find me hosting two challenges this month. There's still plenty of time to join in and get some great posting bonuses.


We got some great happenings coming up at Berry Sweet Scraps too. I can't wait to tell you what but let's just say for now, it's fun, games, prizes, give aways, contests, Red Door items, and so much more. Well now for what you came here for and have been waiting on...Your freebie. . Hope you enjoy. Just click the image below to go to your download.

And don't forget to keep an eye out on the Berry Sweet Scraps Blog and my Facebook Fan Page for more freebies to come in the next few days. And as always,

Love and Happy Scrappin'
Joni


No comments: