Sunday, September 16, 2012

Calendar Challenge and Customer Appreciation Days at Berry Sweet Scraps

BSS has been really busy planning all kinds of up coming events. What does that mean for you??? Well, FUN, Games, Prizes, Free Stuff, Great discounts, and did I say FUN....


 It's gonna be great fun so I hope to see you there. Also I want to remember that I'm having a Back To School Sale so be sure to check it out.




And while you are at BSS go by and check out our great Challenges. I'm hosting two this month. It's tons of fun. The first one I want to share is our Calendar Challenge. It's simple, it's easy and if you the 2013 version you will have great gifts ready when you need them. This is the mini kit you get this month.

Just click on the image above and go to the forum and get your download code, make your calendar page and load it into the Calendar Challenge album in the gallery. Then go back to the forum post your LO and the link to it in the gallery and done. Here's a few that have been posted in the gallery to give you inspiration. 

 by Joni aka Moo's Scrap Design

 

by alwayscharlie

 

by poki04


by momto7
Now I can't wait to see what you make with this little mini. Download and enjoy. 

Love and Happy Scrappin'
Joni

No comments: